..::AiN d'HeArTy::..

...::foLLoweRs::...

Saturday, July 25, 2009

...:::my FavouRite fOOd:::...


i still remember last time while attending a workshop, they asked 5 favorite question and 1 of it is my favourite food, and my answer is McDonald...hahaha...then when i heard others' answer terasa lawak la pulak that i could choose McD as my most favourite food...sedangkan my mum's cooking is actually my favourite....hehehe!

Her cooking can't be defeated at all...i love it so much, and that's the reason i can't keep myself slim...ahaksss! There is no way for me to skip her meal, everyday she cooks a lovely meals and all is my favourite one...thanks mum for taking care of me since my birth till now, you never feel tired serving me....tq, tq n tq....

However, apart from that I do love McD...and my mum also love "chicken McDeluxe"...this one we can enjoy together....

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments;