..::AiN d'HeArTy::..

...::foLLoweRs::...

Thursday, July 16, 2009

...::HaPpy BiRthDay Mum::...



A very hepy besday to my lovely mum on her 59th besday. She is my inspiration. I admire my mum. She is very loving, caring, cool, strong-minded, helpful, understanding and a good listener. I love u so much mum, and will always take care of you, and ensure that you are hepy living and staying with me.

...Very thankful to MAK for taking care of my kids, i will never able to repay your kindness. But i really hope that i could take care of you very well as close as how bapak taking care of you...coz' we both loves him very much...

P/S: I still can't forget the moment bapak is leaving us...every moment is still fresh in my memory. Al-Fatihah buat arwah bapak

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments;