..::AiN d'HeArTy::..

...::foLLoweRs::...

Friday, June 10, 2011

It's a GirL not a BoY daaa


one day i bring Alya to clinic for check-up, coz' she got fever, flu and cough...one untie asked me "Your kid is boy or girl?"...i answer her "Girl"....untie said "really? look-like boy lah...u must give birth again after this sure got boy one lah"...i replied "hah? no lah...i already have 4 kids, and now i'm old already...x larat lah, 4 are enough for me".....but she keep-up asking me to have another one, she said for sure, for sure, for sure.....will get BOY...

herm...must mentioned this to my hubby then....what he think on this...but i think no need to add lah...no courage also carry another one, also my pregnancy time is not an easy time to go through....for me ENOUGH already...but if it is fated i've been granted another 1 from Allah...Alhamdulillah, i will accept that gladly...coz' each of kids is REZEKI....amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments;