..::AiN d'HeArTy::..

...::foLLoweRs::...

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

:::::Farewell Note:::::From AliCe TaN:::::



Dear All,

As many of you probably know, today is my last day. But before I leave, with a feeling considerable of sadness to type "Today is my last day." I would like to take this opportunity to thank my colleagues and let you all how I have enjoyed working for this company and I appreciate this wonderful opportunity to work with you all. During this one year you all have provided me support and through your encouragement and guidance.


_Dear Mr Edwin, Mr Lim Hong Huat, Mr Teoh Thean Yong,_

I want to take a few minutes today to convey my thoughts in being part of your team for the last 1 year. I have been extremely satisfied with my work at DXN, working under your guidance has been a learning and an enjoyable experience. I thank you for your support and encouragement .However, I feel that it is time for me to move on to new opportunities. This decision was not an easy and it took a lot of consideration. I think this decision is in the best interests towards fulfilling my career goals.



_Dear Ameetha, Habibah, Syawiyah,Ruzana, Hafizah, Hanis, Wennie, Soo Kim, Serene Lim, Ms Tan, Murni & Azli_

After a year of exciting and memorable stint with DXN, I am leaving this company to pursue other career opportunities. As I move on, I would like to take a moment to remember and cherish our times together. It’s been great interacting and knowing each one of you. Even though I will miss you all here. I am looking forward to this new challenge and to start a new phase of my career. This is not a goodbye, only “see you later”. Love you guys....muackk...

Also, I would like to thank you again to all for the help and guidance during a year of my employment. My apology for all mistake, foolish thing and thanks for everything!! and would like to extend my best wishes to all of you.
I can be reached at my personal email address tscalice@yahoo.com.


Whether I be far or near,. May I hear only good news of you all .


Warmest regards,
Alice Tan Suet Ching - Senior Assistant-Group HR Department, DXN Holdings Berhad.
Office Phone: +6 04 772 1164 Fax: +6 04 772 4785 Web Site: www.dxn2u.com

Reply notes from me with luv;

Dear Alice,

Thanks for your thought, how could us forget a beautiful gurl like you...who are really kind and nice....thanks for the opportunity to be a friend of you...and one last gud luck wishes from me in your new career. Eventhough, you won't be under the same roof with us, i believe our friendship is harder than the roof to be seperated.

love from far away......
Fyza

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments;