..::AiN d'HeArTy::..

...::foLLoweRs::...

Saturday, August 01, 2009

...a faReWeLL...tOuChiNg noTes...:-(


To all my dearest colleagues,

As some of you may know, today is my last day as DXNiens..Tomorrow I will wake up in my new life, full of yet-to-be realised opportunities, and empty of your company... I will be in a strange limbo...but as life moves on, sooner or later, we all part ways...

You all have helped me through some difficult times, and shared the joyous times in yours. Some people judge their lives on what they do, others on who they are. I want my life judged on the friends I keep, and how enriched I am from just knowing you.

To see you all here in the office, the last time all together, is a picture I will treasure for a very long time. don't cry because it is over..smile because it happened..So...until the next time we gather, to all my very dear friends, farewell for now. My apology for all mistake, foolist thing and thanks for everything!!

p/s: have a pleasure to view my blog (hehe..) at http://abahsofea.blogspot.com

...i felt so touching with the notes left to us by syidi...
and i know we all only known him for about a year since he joined DXN...and yet we had plan for a trip to his Dusan...unfortunately the time is not there for us to gather everybody...so it might not happened now...huhuhu!

To Syidi; Eventhough we only get to know you for about 1 year time...we are so close in which can be describe as a family (brothers and sisters)...especially your lovely sis Angela (u masih gatai ketiak lg ka?)...
...please don't tear the relationship away ...always keep in touch...

All the best to you on your new journey...and remember, where ever u are, who ever u work with...the sincerity in doing your work is very important...and there is where the bless comes to you.

P/S: Tokey pelikat era baru...kekeke!

3 comments:

comments;