..::AiN d'HeArTy::..

...::foLLoweRs::...

Monday, June 18, 2007

Aloq Staq oh Aloq Staq....

Now I'm in Aloq Staq...my hometown...working and living here....
like my dad used to ask me...whether i “Dah habih pikiaq ka?”...such a weird question...but he said I won't be able to stay at A/S.
I think it just a statement to scared me... but really...i felt empty here...eventhough I'm with my kids but...the ways of living here is so different...seem weird to me plak...yelah...i've been living in KL for 12 years already...everything is very fast in KL...
Moreover, the co which i attach to is so strict until i felt like been control too much from the management. And a lot of staff also complaint certain things done by management is too much...
Somehow...life have to goes on kan... So...perhaps i should switch myself and blend well with them...hopefully i am able to adjust everything here...sememangnya the environment was so different...but i already decide to stay and work at A/S...should try to the fullest...as my hubby said...until i couldn't take it...then i should leave it coz' it might affected our life also...
Now is my second week here...and i already get tasks..and try to complete it as it been assigned to me...
Oh ya...yesterday i met anne here...she went to Langkawi and pay a visit to my family...terasa syok balik. At least i still could meet her...
Wa i really miss u all lar my gud friends...Iti, K.Lynn, Ain, Hajar, Kiah, Sofi, ILHAM, imah, & ZAna yg manja...hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments;