..::AiN d'HeArTy::..

...::foLLoweRs::...

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

New JOB...New Things...?

Ya at last i start my new job @ Scomi, D'sara Height...first day was a very exciting day for me...coz i really waiting for a new jobs since last few months.

Somehow...it was not like what i expect it to be...i've been locate in a new division called "Product Enhancement Division" in which i need to do a lot of report for my console group...my team; Ilham, Zana & Halimah...they'll are very friendly and helpful...

But still, i feel 50:50 to proceed with this jobs...coz i really doesn't like to do what i'm suppose to do here. My hubby advise me to think throughly since...this is a good opportunity for me to grows...

On the second day, i thougt of seeing my bos and get her advice...but...afraid lar...then i just ask an advise from my team...they'll motivate me and promise to support me...then i think i wanna take the challange, and gonna try this for a month...hopes i could coupe with it and become a good one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments;