..::AiN d'HeArTy::..

...::foLLoweRs::...

Friday, June 08, 2007

guD byE...sCoMi...


i'm leaving again...my lovely new friends @ Scomi...coz' i can't afford to separate with all my kids anymore...miss them too much...and i don't wanna miss watching them grow's up...even they need me be by their side...
moreover i got a new job @ alor setar...so i wanna start a new journey at my own hometown...some was saying that i couldn't stay there for a long time...and i gonna show them that i could.
but...see first la kan...i don't know how's the environment of my new workplace...i pray that i'm could manage myself very well.

so to ilham...thanks so much for helping and teaching me doing new things here. i really appreciate that. it's really kind of you. and also all the gossips...hehehe!
Zana...gud luck for the transfer. wish u all the best. jgn manja2 sgt tau...hopefully you got new handphone soon.
and cute halimah...u better be urself...jgn selalu kena buli ngan bos n jgn selalu buli org tau...and jgn garang2 sgt. and get married...may u success in ur line
so to everybody best of luck and be happy in whatever u do..ok...keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments;